Wednesday 30 March 2011

India Wins the Semi final match

O golly, what a match it was. I was on the edge of my seat all the time, except when the Pakistani wickets began to fall, then it was obvious that the victory is going to be ours. I was so overwhelmed with crazy excitement that I was shouting in the middle of the night, jumping on the sofa. India won and it feels like heaven, I really hope the diplomacy doesn't spoil the fun. Who asked them to creep in between, boring and dangerous politics.
I just don't care what happens...cuz India won...Yipeeee...I fell like Flintstone already.

Lanka Watch for India cuz we are going to conquer the world cup!!

Spotted: So many stars were screeching and shouting in the stands. Gurmeet and Drashti ( Maan and Geet of the Star One show Geet) were also spotted watching the match...Amir Khan with a mustache, it's becoming a trend in Bollywood I guess...all leading stars are sporting weird mustaches...teri munch meri munch se lambi kaise...But Salman in Chulbul Pandey beats all.


Hilarious: OMG...it was really funny to watch people hovering over Sonia and Rahul Gandhi...and they were clicking pics of them as if they were in a zoo.

Bad Luck Pakistan, better luck next time, till then enjoy our hospitality and our big heart...India Rocks!!!

Vande Mataram
Jai Hind

No comments:

Post a Comment